Seeking: creative technologists, deep thinkers, storytellers, and free spirits.
WHY JOIN US?
We make good stuff, and we go after first-in-the-world projects. At Signature you’ll have opportunities to experiment with your craft, and help us find brilliant ways to deliver groundbreaking technology to the world.
We’re looking for a mid-level Graphic Designer to design high quality digital and print assets for a wide range of projects. This position works collaboratively with our Sr. Interactive Art Director and product, marketing, and project management teams from pitches through to production.
As a multi-disciplined creative, your primary role will be acting as design lead on assigned projects, weighing in with creative ideas and strategic thinking, and delivering exceptional design.
- Participate in initial brainstorms and ideation and contribute through creative research and development of inspiration boards, mock ups, etc.
- Execute custom design elements for collateral such as Email, Print, Digital, In-Store Displays, Sales, Presentation Decks, Social Media, Brand Design, Packaging, etc.
- Build final print ready files, and see elements through the print production process to ensure design integrity, color accuracy and image quality are met.
- Work closely with the project leads and accounts to ensure designs are on target for clients’ needs.
- Expert in Adobe CS including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign with strong layout and typography skills.
- Strong UX/UI skills and ability to think with creative solutions to problems
- Award winning
- Proven track record of creative execution with 5+ years of experience.
- Ability to work across multiple brand guidelines and follow client’s brand standards on all created materials.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Ability to carry your work from concept through final production.
- Strong creative and problem-solving skills combined with attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work creatively in a group environment.
- Demonstrated creative competencies: accountability for results, client focus, team effectiveness, ingenuity, and communicating ideas.
- Stays abreast of current design trends and technologies.
Position is based in LA, but we are working remotely until further notice.
Salary based on experience.
Send work samples/url to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PHONE CALLS. MUST BE US BASED